The new Nintendo wii console deals is an excellent game system with fantastic graphic qualities, amazing games, and an outstanding controller. The controller is a trendsetter with the capacity to swing and pounch while you are playing the games. Moreover, the Nintendo Wii is able to play movies too and here is how to do it.
1. First the movie on to the computer. However, it is important for users to note that downloading movies from paid sites without actually paying the money is considered as a crime. Users can be prosecuted and are liable for a hefty fine and even imprisonment. However, for our purpose we assume that you legitimately pay for the movie before downloading it.
2. Convert the movie to the right format, which includes DviX, MPG, or MOV, which are compatible with the Nintendo Wii or ps3 consoles for sale game system. Some of the movie files are already in this format and if not then you can download free software known as Virtual Dub. The software ensures that the files are in the compatible formats.
3. In the next step, download the Wii video 9, which is an integral program that serves as the actual player where the file is played in the Wii. The player can be easily downloaded for free and is quick to open.
4. Users then need to purchase an SD card with a minimum of 2 GB memory. Such cards are easily available online on sites, sych as eBay, circuit city, or best buy.
5. Insert the SD card in the slot within the machine and save the video file on the SD card. Ensure that the file is in one of the compatible formats.
6. Insert the memory card inside the Nintendo Wii. Then set the Wii in the photo channel, and using your controller to press play. Now all you have to do is sit back and enjoy your favorite movies. Congrats, you now know how to watch your favorite movies on the Nintendo Wii.
Don't forget downloaded movie can also be used on your cheap xbox 360 console or other game systems.